Optivon Privacy Statement
- General.Optivon respects the privacy of every individual who visits this web site. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
- Information Collected and Use.Optivon shall collect customer identifiable information (collectively “Customer Information”) for providing services, to solve problems associated with the service, for billing and to inform customers of new products or services.
- You can visit this web site without providing Optivon with any Customer Information. Optivon collects Customer Information (such as name, address, telephone number, or e-mail addresses and credit card or banking information) from web site visitors only when those visitors voluntarily provide such information. Visitors to this web site who do not want this information to be collected are asked not to submit such information to Optivon. Customer Information that is collected will be used to respond to inquiries submitted via our feedback form.
- Optivon may also collect certain non-identifiable Customer Information (such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, or the domain name of your Internet service provider) when you visit this web site. This information is used to review and improve the design and content of this web site.
- Children.This web site is not directed towards children, nor does Optivon have any intention of collecting personal information from children through this web site.
- Third-Party Sites.Please be aware that other web sites that may be accessed through this web site may collect Customer Information about you. The information practices of those third party web sites are not covered by this Privacy Statement or controlled by Optivon.