We need to be prepared for cyber threats.
The Internet has become an invaluable resource in both our personal and professional lives. We have access to more information than ever. With this added accessibility comes a great deal of risk and added responsibility. Cyber threats are real. They cheap mlb jerseys don’t just happen to someone с else, they can happen to you. That is why Optivon, Inc. has joined forces with the Department of Homeland Security’s National Cybersecurity Awareness Campaign- Stop. Think. Connect.
The Campaign’s objective Her is to help you become more aware of growing threats and arm you with tools. Many small businesses may not have all the Familia resources they need to have a strong cybersecurity posture. By implementing simple wholesale nba jerseys cybersecurity practices throughout the organizations, small business can safeguard their information and data for increased profits.
Did You Know?
• Nearly 59 percent of U.S. add small and medium-sized businesses do not have a contingency plan that outlines procedures for responding to and reporting data breach losses.
- Make sure all of your organization’s computers are equipped with antivirus software and antispyware. This software should be updated regularly.
- Secure your Internet connection by using a firewall, encrypt information, and hide your Wi- Fi network.
- Establish security practices and policies to protect sensitive information.
- Educate employees about cyber threats and wholesale nba jerseys how to protect your organization’s data. Hold employees accountable to the Internet security policies and procedures.
- Require employees to use strong passwords and to change them often.
- Invest in data loss protection software, use encryption You technologies to protect data in transit, and use two-factor authentication where possible.
- Protect all pages on your public-facing websites, not just the checkout and sign-up pages.
For More Information: Here